صفقة درونات انكا لتونس

dirar

جندي

إنضم
29 أبريل 2020
المشاركات
56
مستوى التفاعل
88
[QUOTE="dirar, post: 334147, membeتونس بدأت تخرج مروحيات غازال و hh3وألوايت
 

محارب الصحراء

Semper fidelis

عضو مميز
إنضم
14 أكتوبر 2018
المشاركات
2,283
مستوى التفاعل
11,697
العقد تم إلغائه بسبب التداعيات الاقتصادية لكورونا التي اثرت على تونس رغم انها ستتكلف فقط بـ 15% فقط من قيمة العقد بينما سيتكلف بنك Türk Eximbank (على شكل قرض) بالباقي.
Armed Anka-S drone order cancelled due to lack of funds, despite Turkish backing

The Tunisian army is unable to foot its share of the $240m bill, despite Turk Eximbank pitching in 85% of the total order.

The contract, as we revealed, was signed back in January 2020, crowning years of diplomatic and economic activism from Turkey and its arms manufacturers. But there is now a final hurdle to overcome. According to our sources, Tunisia is unable to finance its share - just 15% - of the bill, which totals around $240m. The remaining 85% is to be drawn from a several hundred million dollar-package mobilized by Türk Eximbank to pay for Tunisia's purchases of Turkish military equipment. It has already financed more than a hundred Kirpi armoured troop carriers produced by BMC and many other equipment. Despite this significant backing from Turkey, the Tunisian army is on the verge of financial collapse. An already weakened economy took a major blow with the outbreak of Covid-19. International donors the likes of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, exasperated by the slow pace of Tunisia's reforms, are not rushing to get out the check book.Tunisia's air force would also like to upgrade its fleet of aged F5 fighter jets. It also wants to buy new airspace surveillance radars, a contract Turkey's Aselsan has bid for. The cooling of diplomatic relations between Tunis and Ankara could also take its toll on the TAI contract. Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan is focused on his military engagement in Libya and has forcibly urged President Kais Saied to join him. Saied has preferred to remain cautiously neutral over the Libyan crisis, where, in any case, he has not been given any room to manoeuvre. More crucially, the Tunisian head of state is engaged in a heated tussle with parliament speaker and Ennahda Islamist party leader Ghannouchi, who Erdogan has taken under his wing.​
 

boubaker982

قيادة الاركان

عضو مميز
ٍVIP
إنضم
20 أكتوبر 2013
المشاركات
17,499
مستوى التفاعل
51,791
دفاع التركي الكاتب قدير دوغان: "الأنباء الواردة في وسائل الإعلام الدولية بأن فرنسا منعت بيع أنكا لتونس لا أساس لها من الصحة. هذا ليس هو الحال الآن".

 

محارب الصحراء

Semper fidelis

عضو مميز
إنضم
14 أكتوبر 2018
المشاركات
2,283
مستوى التفاعل
11,697
بعد سنتين تقريبا من المفاوضات، وقعت كل من وزارة الدفاع التونسية وشركة TAI نهاية الاسبوع عقد بقيمة 80 مليون دولار ممول من قبل بنك EXIMBANK لتوريد ثلاثة طائرات Anka-S و3 محطات أرضية مع إمكانية زيادة الاعدادها خلال السنوات المقبلة وسيتم تدريب 52 طيار وتقني صيانة تونسي.

 

جميع المواضيع والمشاركات المكتوبة تعبّر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها , ولا تعبّر بأي شكل من الاشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى .

أعلى أسفل